Re: HYB: Let's Boogie X Orange Tiger

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB: Let's Boogie X Orange Tiger
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 10:25:21 EST

In a message dated 1/6/2004 8:46:06 AM Central Standard Time, hensler@povn.net writes:

I pulled up a couple of other photos of this and it doesn't look like horns
so may just be the angle of the photo.

Please send me the highest resolution photo you have of the Let's Boogie x Orange Tiger cross posted. Like Chris, I am interested in taking a closer look at the beard area showing on two of the falls.

On the Space Age Robin we are in the infancy of the SAGE project. The photo would be helpful whether the bloom does or does not have a protohorn. You could come play too..... knowledge is needed, enthusiasm is needed, and of course smiles are appreciated! You could add a lot. I'm happy to be labor.

Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links