Re: TB: Night Game

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: Night Game
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 10:32:49 -0500

NIGHT GAME continues to be the best (most reliable, healthy, happy,
tall, erratic freeze resistant, even pod fertile last year) Keppel iris
I've grown so far.  Almost as good as some of Lloyd Z's best irises
here, and that is saying a lot.

Looking forward to trying some of its descendants here..I think I got
one or two last year.

I have never seen mine quite that heavily budded!

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: