Re TB:PHARAOH'S SPIRIT

Christopher Darlington <chris.darlington@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>Sweet !!!!!  This goes on my wish list, anybody know if this is
>available in the States, or better yet, Canada ?
>
>Chris

I tried growing it but it didn't survive. It's a Blyth iris. He selects for plants that bloom very early as ones that bloom
later cook in Australian heat. Thus many of his plants don't do well here. I try them once and then  move on to try other of
his plants. Some do very well here.

--

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

Yahoo! Groups Links