Re: toe/irises along the wall

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] toe/irises along the wall
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 19:11:48 -0700

Clem, you are so funny.  :-)  I do grow many of my irises in 3 foot wide beds along 2 sides of my house. I also grow some iris towards the back desert area, some in pots, and many others in beds I rent from Community Gardens of Tucson. I move many of my irises every 2 years to other locations, so it may seem as though they are all along a wall.  Some of these pictures are up to 4 years old  ..........so the irises pictured have only had "turns" along the wall. I also don't keep every iris I've grown.......... some die, and some I get rid of.
I'm so glad your toe is healing fine.................. makes a big difference if you are trying to walk, huh? Just take it slow and easy.  :-)
Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9