Re: SWEETHEARTS AGAIN

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SWEETHEARTS AGAIN
  • From: "Bonnie Rose" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 16:46:19 -0800

Thank-you Donald for posting that!!!.......I not only love the iris but I
love the name too........I will have to order it this year!!..........my old
friend and I are sweethearts again after more then half my life so the name
seems fitting for me!!.........Please tell Paul great job and yes, I hope he
post more pictures!!..........thanks again...........Bonnie