  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SWEETHEARTS AGAIN
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:01:30 -0700

That has got to be one of the most beautiful color combinations on an iris I have ever seen!  On top of that Paul Hill takes gorgeous pictures too.  You are so right Donald.......... we DO appreciate and enjoy photos such as these.  I do hope Paul will share more photos and share them with us too.
Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9