Re: My first posting....

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] My first posting....
  • From: "J. Paul Hill" <lacedgables@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 17:15:31 -0800 (PST)

Margie Valenzuela <IrisLady@comcast.net> wrote:
I love seeing photos of seedlings.  That is not only a great photo, but your seedling is a beauty as well.  It looks to have great form and coloring. And I of course love the ruffles.  It also looks to have great substance.  Do you have any plans for this?

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net

Thanks!
It is already in a few test gardens and I'm waiting to see how it does in other areas of the USA.  It is one of my personal favorites in the early TB season.  I'll attach a photo of a close up. Paul
PS the second photo is that of its sib.  It was really weird this year with funky horns that were inconsistent so it was tossed, but it shows the possibilities in breeding.....Yes I have made as many crosses with it as I can.....

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links