Re: Iris ignominy

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Iris ignominy
  • From: "Neil A Mogensen" <neilm@charter.net>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 10:19:45 -0500

Robert Pries has called our attention to an international convention in writing or printing cultivar names.  I am not entirely certain what "?Title Case? in single quotes" means exactly, however.

'Yaquina Blue' and 'Mesmerizer'--are these examples of what is meant, Robert?

I am perfectly content to follow whatever standard is pleasing.  I've been using capital letters simply to set the cv name off and make it clear what is being discussed.  I'm quite willing to change.

Neil Mogensen  z 7 western NC

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links