Re: Chubby Cheeks x Fancy Woman

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Chubby Cheeks x Fancy Woman
  • From: "Neil A Mogensen" <neilm@charter.net>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 12:02:53 -0500

Paul, I have been following the threads involving your extraorinary seedlings with greatest interest.  This cross--as well as others--, and the several photos involved have made my mouth water.  I would love to grow many of them.  Please do consider naming and introducing some of these beauties.
Neil Mogensen    z 7 western NC

Yahoo! Groups Links