PHOTO: AB: King Solomon's Mines

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] PHOTO: AB: King Solomon's Mines
  • From: Elmsterj@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 02:50:01 EST

Hi, everyone!

       I posted a different photo of this as an unnamed seedling in the May 2003 iris photos archive.  In November I named it King Solomon's Mines and registerd it with AIS.  It is an arilbred and is 30" in height.  Parentage is (Sheik x Mountain Morning).  The form of the standards is much better than it appears in the picture.  We were having wind gusts of 40+ mph.  I had to stake the iris to get a photo and, just as I shot, the gusts hit the blossom.

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image