Re: Fwd: Re: more 1501 seedlings

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: Fwd: Re: [iris-photos] more 1501 seedlings
  • From: Sterling Okase sterling_o@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 09:08:56 -0800 (PST)

--- "J. Paul Hill" <lacedgables@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I will include a photo of a sib to the pink
> seedling.

I really like this sib too. I love those fat, bushy
blue beards. What a focal point. Do you grow Easter?
Easter is an SDB by Keppel that is very similar,
yellow halo pattern with a blue plicata inner rim and
blue tipped beard. Easter is very round and ruffled so
it might prove to be a good parent for your sib.
Hopefully you will keep those saturated, bushy blue
horns.

> Next the photo of one of the seedlings to
> bloom from pink seedling.  The second generation
> seedling is pink also...

This is very nice also. It looks like a TB rather than
IB. What did you cross the seedling with to get this?

Sterling