Re: PHOTO: AB: King Solomon's Mines

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] PHOTO: AB: King Solomon's Mines
  • From: Elmsterj@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 20:13:36 EST

       In the May 2003 HORTNET (Yahoo Photos), it was listed as Ab seedling SXMM-2.
Also, the same month, I posted pictures of Eglon, Tekoah, Merlin's Magic, Tadzhiki Eclipse, Sheba's Jewel, Turkish Dancer, Persian Garnet, Shaheen, Gamaliel's Wisdom, Turkish Topaz, Lucia, Andromache, Childsong, and Peresh.  You don't have to ask my permission to include any of these in the Checklist.  I just went to the site, and they are all there.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links