Re: HYB: Paul Hill & other photos

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: HYB: Paul Hill & other photos
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 09:11:03 -0500

Paul, I am thoroughly enjoying your photos!  I am a beginner at
hybridizing and am really enjoying seeing the variety of seedlings you
get from a cross.  I wish more hybridizers would post photos of their
works in progress.

And thanks to ranchiris for posting the photo and comments about DOLCE.
I had overlooked this new breeding direction in the MidAmerica catalog
last year.

<Yes I always have more, but don't want to monopolize the board.  Thanks
for your
comments, and every one elses...I read every letter and though I don't
comment much I learn and enjoy it all.  Paul>

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: