Re: Posts are hard to read

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Posts are hard to read
  • From: Walter Pickett waltseed2@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 11:05:39 -0800 (PST)

So you want to get rid of the blue line?  Then put your curser in front of the first letter after the start of the line, the "A" in "After", below, and hit backspace.  The line is deleted at least for that paragraph.
It will also put the "After" and text following up on the line after "wrote", but hit Ener and the "After" will be back where it was.
You may have to do each paragraph seperately.
This would happen on my posts if I hadn't learned to do this a while before I joined this group.
Then you can delete what else you need to delete.  I hope this helps.
Walter

"J. Paul Hill" <lacedgables@yahoo.com> wrote:

John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com> wrote:
After a quick scan of past posts (say that 10 quickly...) it seems that
the problem exists only with Paul Hill's posts.

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links