Re: Thornbird

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Thornbird
  • From: "J. Paul Hill" lacedgables@yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 02:47:48 -0800 (PST)

Griff:  When life allows, between a job and home repairs, and then once in awhile I need a life : )  But the situation I'm in now is meant to create more time for art.  We'll see about that as anyone who has moved knows how much work it is getting things in order....Paul

"J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@erols.com> wrote:
Paul  --    Are you continuing to draw/paint?  --  Griff

Yahoo! Groups Links

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links