ID Help

  • Subject: [iris-photos] ID Help
  • From: "Bonnie Rose" iris@syix.com
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 07:52:03 -0800

Hi.......just wanted to let you know that I think a good idea for you would be to check out a Colley's catalog.......I think that I spelled Colley's wrong but everyone will know what I am talking about.......It is for sure not C.C. that was mentioned in an earlier post........but check out some of the newer iris say last 15 years...........I know I have seen it........there are many that look that way........Hot Streak is one that comes to mind but I won't say that is you yours is.......Bonnie

Yahoo! Groups Links