Best Japanese Irises

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Best Japanese Irises
  • From: Robt R Pries rpries@sbcglobal.net
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 12:23:54 -0800 (PST)

Here?s a question for the photos group. In the Illustrated Encyclopedia of Iris Species. I am considering showing about 12 pictures of Japanese Iris that would show the modern forms to contrast with the species forms. If you were to choose only twelve that would show the most diversity and the most development which cultivars would you choose? Each suggestion must be accompanied by a picture. I am not positive this will go into the book but it seemed like a fun thing to think about while it is freezing outside.

Yahoo! Groups Links