Re: TB: identify Let's Dance

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: identify Let's Dance
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 07:39:52 EST

In a message dated 1/30/2004 9:16:25 PM Central Standard Time, pdoyle@our-town.com writes:

The form is what struck me as being alike. I do not yet have the information on how tall mine is or it's bloom time since it didn't bloom last year and I wasn't keeping records before that.

In my experience, the only way you could be positive is to buy a piece of Let's Dance and grow it side by side.  Then you can compare the NOID with the way LD grows 'in your area.'  Things like height and bloom season can vary from location to location in one garden.  And may also vary from the hybridizers garden to yours.

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6

Yahoo! Groups Links