Mid-America R-113AA

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Mid-America R-113AA
  • From: ranchiris@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 11:45:22 EST

This is another seedling that I have no record of who it's "daddy" is.  The interesting thing in this bloom is the texture.  It's not only very lacy, but it had thick substance with a ridged texture on the falls, like corduroy.
I hope you can get an idea of the effect from the photo.
Again, this was something new to me.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links