Re: Re: Pearls photos slowly coming thru

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Pearls photos slowly coming thru
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" pdoyle@our-town.com
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 16:54:30 -0600

Maybe that is it Margie. I've never had any trouble with this server. This is the first time this has happened. Well, maybe not. Most of the posts are not numbered as yours have been. I have recieved answers to a post sometimes before I received the post, but it was usually in the same batch and never a day later. I can always go to the archives and usually do when you post something.