Re: Favorite seedling for #11 through #15

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Favorite seedling for #11 through #15
  • From: Patricia Wenham h.schinkep@verizon.net
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 07:33:26 -0800

I can't decide which I like best, #12 or #13.  I think #12 would survive the hot sun here better than the darker pigmented #13.  The features of #12 are great and the wonderful beard is certainly an eye catcher.  Okay, #12 is my choice.

Margie Valenzuela wrote:
Of the photos I posted today - - I think my favorite would have to be #12.  All that lace, the huge wide beard, and the shorter lacy standards seemed to make this one quite different. Which one would you choose?
Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor