Re: Picture size

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Picture size
  • From: Debby d.j.nelson@sasktel.net
  • Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 19:48:26 -0600

Hi Jim,
I just received it (Photosuite 7 Platinum) for Christmas, so I'm still learning myself. But when your editing a picture, click on 'transform' and then click on 'resize' and just play with the sizing until it is what you want. Also be sure to save as a jpg. I find that to be the smallest size when saved.