Re: Re:PHOTO:TB: Venetian Waltz

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Re:PHOTO:TB: Venetian Waltz
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:51:41 -0700

Yes,.............I did mean Vienna Waltz. Thanks for catching that Neil.  I'm so sorry everyone.............maybe I was tired, or in another world when I wrote that.  (smiles) So many irises, and wouldn't you know it?..............Just as many names!!  LOL
By the way Neil................I love that color of your seedling!! I'm drawn to that rose tone/color!!  And I love the flush of bluish violet below the beard. It accents the whole flower. Is a good increaser and grower? Was this maiden year bloom for it? Can you tell us about it?
Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9