Re: Re: K.K. seedling Photos #7, 3, 6

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: K.K. seedling Photos #7, 3, 6
  • From: John Nettles jjnettles@comporium.net
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 13:19:30 -0500

Betty and Brian, of the recent Keppel seedlings I posted, #3 and #6 were my favorites too.  John, I'm guessing that the photos come out quite well because of both the use of my Sony camera with a Carl Zeiss lens, and the Paint Shop Pro 7 program I use to crop and sharpen photos -(if needed).  Neither have a 3-D effect though..............(Now wouldn't that be a neat effect!!!  I bet that option will be in the near future! )
Thanks Margie, I'll sure be trying this spring to match, not equal,  you skill. If you do find a 3-D program, let me know........
That Funny & Friendly Old Coot known as John, enjoying his new year ALREADY.........

Yahoo! Groups Links

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.