RE:PHOTO:TB:Crimson Twist

  • Subject: [iris-photos] RE:PHOTO:TB:Crimson Twist
  • From: "Neil A Mogensen" neilm@charter.net
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 19:38:47 -0500

I wish I had the <room> to add Crimson Twist to my list.  This is beautiful!
Hmmmmm.  Wonder what the zonal equivalent of this would look like....has it ever been done--a "red" zonal?  'Twould be spectacular IMHO.
Let's see:  (Time Zone x Crimson Twist) x (best of Keppel or Ghio luminatas x Crimson Twist), then inbreed Fx number of times?  Then in about 2027 bloom the result? (I'd be only 90, a mere youngster compared to some).
Neil Mogensen z  7 western NC mountains

Yahoo! Groups Links