Re: Re: TB: (Photo) Timewarp

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: TB: (Photo) Timewarp
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 09:18:05 -0700

Chuck, the colors on Time Warp was exactly how it looked like on display.
(no color editing was done) The display was indoors under some lights, but
as far as I could tell those were it's actual colors. It may look a little
different outdoors, but I wouldn't think much different. It looked to be as
close to a yellow plicata as I've ever seen. I know one of my seedlings from
this last cross we are discussing looks *almost* to be a yellow plicata too.

Could that original theory been correct at one point in time? Would genetic
material in irises be evolving to the point that it is becoming necessary to
form a new theory?

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9