Re: Re: TB: (Photo) Timewarp

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: TB: (Photo) Timewarp
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 07:58:00 EST

In a message dated 1/20/2005 11:13:51 P.M. Central Standard Time, irischapman@netscape.net writes:
Usually when someone sugests that something is a yellow plicata
all sorts of denials of such an animal come out of the woodwork.
Chuck, I'm one of the confused ones.  It didn't make sense to me that two plants with the same pattern, one yellow and the other purple, wouldn't be the same type.
Here is the explanation I received:  "By definition, a plicata must contain anthocyanin!"

Yahoo! Groups Links