Re: Re: Beard Hair structure and effects on colour

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Beard Hair structure and effects on colour
  • From: Walter Pickett waltseed2@yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 16:29:16 -0800 (PST)

I do not have references to check.  But years ago, I read that one difference between aril iris beards and non-aril iris beards is that one is monocellular, the other is multicellular.

irischap <irischapman@netscape.net> wrote:

Neil, do you have references for this I can check out?

The beard hairs as a monofiliment is what I have been thinking but I
would like to have some science reference to refer to.

Do You Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links