Re: Prestige Item, Rite of Spring

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Prestige Item, Rite of Spring
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 17:22:59 -0700

Linda, these photos that I've been posting of late ~ are all still from my
visit to Oregon. "Prestige Item" called out to me real loud
though...................... so I may just have to get it this year!!  :-)
Rite of Spring was nicer looking in real life.  I've seen it lighter in
other areas too.

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9