Re: Re:PHOTO: TB: Time Piece

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re:PHOTO: TB: Time Piece
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 12:08:18 -0700

You are so welcome Neil.

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005 11:55 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] Re:PHOTO: TB: Time Piece

Margie, now this one tops them all--I love the flower, but when this photo opened on my monitor my first thought was--"What I would not give to have this as a painting in oils on my wall!"--especially the left three-quarters of the image.  The balance and array of the three open blooms is a delight to the eye and warms the heart.

That image transcends language, saying something about joy and happiness for which I cannot find words.  Thank you!

Neil Mogensen  z 7 western NC mountain

Yahoo! Groups Links