Re: Re: HYB: garbage?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: HYB: garbage?
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 19:15:26 EST

In a message dated 1/28/2005 3:39:44 P.M. Central Standard Time, lmann@volfirst.net writes:
I'll keep the next awful one for at least one more bloom season, & then
send it to Bill <g>
I was gonna be serious here . . . and then I got to this last sentence!  Maybe you could send it collect??  LOL!  That'll teach him!  <vbg>
Linda, Have you not heard my sad tales about 1st bloom?  And how much they can vary?  It can lead to total embarrassment!

Yahoo! Groups Links