Re: AIS membership trend

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] AIS membership trend
  • From: GormleyGreenery@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 19:41:19 EST

In a message dated 1/29/2005 6:18:41 PM Central Standard Time, lmann@volfirst.net writes:
From combined data that John posted, 75th anniversary bulletin, and
annual Jan bulletins that I have.  1962 through 2002.  I couldn't find
Jan 2003 & 04 issues - buried under junk here somewhere.  Will dig them
out eventually and add them if anybody wants to see.

From Excel file, with Excel automatically fitted linear trendline

Good job, Linda.  Not so nearly a drastic a picture as has been feared by many!  Still an upward trend, on average!

Rita Gormley
Gormley Greenery
Cedar Hill, MO
AIS Region 18, Zone 5