RE: RE: Convention 2006 Room mates

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] RE: Convention 2006 Room mates
  • From: "Char Holte" cholte@wi.rr.com
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 22:39:18 -0600

Hi,
Would you give me you age, your home address and your home phone #.
Also tell me about your involvement in Iris, and when your will arrive and leave.  I know you did last year but would you do it again please.
If you do not have a reservation make one TODAY.  You can also cancel if necessary.  Are you registered for the Convention if not do so TODAY.
Char