BB: Batik

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] BB: Batik
  • From: "Cordesview" cordesview@m33access.com
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 09:28:04 -0500

Here's a popular BB. . .
I have it planted on the West side of my house, where I also have AZ AP, an IB.  Both of them, when photographed, turn out VERY blue!  I think it has to do with the paint of the house, and the shadow of the roof, since I usually take photos in mid-late morning.
Oh, one more thing . . .  this iris had never bloomed for me in 8 years.  Go figure.  I had BRINDLED BEAUTY, another broken-color iris, in that place which bloomed 3 years ago, and also PERSIAN GOWN, but that one's disappeared or grown into all the others, too!  In case you can't tell, these were among the FIRST of the irises that were given to me when I was a beginner "Irisarian."

JPEG image