Winter Watering

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Winter Watering
  • From: iris4u2@comcast.net
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 18:55:36 +0000

Doing a little winter watering so the gardens will have some flowers in the spring.  It has been warm and windy lately so we have had the water running every day this week.   First picture what the garden looks like now.  The second picture is what we hope for in the spring.  Someone last year was counting down the days.  I guess it's about 20 weeks yet for bloom season here in Denver for the TB's.
Bob in Denver
Iris4u Iris Garden

JPEG image

JPEG image