Re: reblooming luminata

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] reblooming luminata
  • From: orders@suttoniris.com
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 12:22:42 -0800

Hi Betty,
Thanks for the response, we are actually zone 8b.  Sorry to hear about the wet weather, we had some flooding a couple of weeks ago but all is well now.  Good luck with your rian.
Best regards.
Mike
Mike, your zone is 8a?  Thanks for the pictures.

Lots of rain here today with the threat of snow later!  Send some of those rebloomers this way, but be sure you pack the weather with them!

Only about 3 inches of rain locally (week total), but my/our low water bridge is out.  Had to make a long detour to get home.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS