Re: TB: Fancy Stuff

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: Fancy Stuff
  • From: "Cordesview" cordesview@m33access.com
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 11:14:40 -0500

Hi Mike, and everyone else!

Just a comment on Fancy Stuff (O. Brown 2001) . . .

I've had it for 3 years this coming bloom season (2006).
Year 1, big fans, no bloom, almost rotted out.
Year 2, only two increases, and one stalk.  Beautiful flower! ended
            the year with 4 fans, moderate size.

It does not increase for me either, but with mulching and babying
along, it has survived Northeastern Michigan weather.

This winter (2005/2006)it hasn't been mulched at all. . . . we'll see what happens!

THANKS for the photo show, Mike!  They look wonderful!

Adam~

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS