methods of posting pictures

  • Subject: [iris-photos] methods of posting pictures
  • From: "John Bruce" jbruce1@cinci.rr.com
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 16:03:24 -0500

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to post a picture from inside the Yahoo Groups / Iris Photos site, or must they be posted from the Yahoo email account? (I used a Yahoo address to register for Yahoogroups rather than my ISP email address. I specified the ISP address as an alternate, but have had no luck getting anything through that I have sent from there.

Thanks,
John Bruce

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS