RE: HYB: Fancy seedling

  • Subject: RE: HYB: Fancy seedling
  • From: "George Green" <accessdata@neb.rr.com>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 22:53:17 -0600

Happy New Year to you Francelle Edwards!  It looks like you have a beautiful seedling in that cross of Barbara My Love X Cast of Characters.  I would love one of those seedlings in my garden here in Lincoln, NE!   The “rebloom” factor would be a GREAT addition, as one could double one’s pleasure of seeing this beauty in the garden twice a year!  Good Luck!

George H. & Sarah M. Green

Lincoln, NE  Zone 5