Re: Contemporary Views

  • Subject: Re: Contemporary Views
  • From: Vicki <jvickic@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 07:57:54 -0800

I must prevail on you for asistance. Jim and I have been in southern
California for a couple months. My Laptop hard drive crashed and I have
no reference material at hand. I would ask you to put my computer on no
mail as we are leaving to spend a month in Mexico. We will return on
February 7th.
Thank you for your assistance. I was able to downloard CV from word with
no problem!
Vicki Craig

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group