Re: Photos & breeder/year needed

In a message dated 1/9/2007 9:09:35 P.M. Central Standard Time, badams007@yahoo.com writes:

We all know I am a newbie duffous ignat...
But I put these 4 varieties on my "must have" list and now realize I didn;t save the photos or the breeder info.
Please take pity on this pathetic soul.....
Blueberry Bliss
Long Time Gone
Orange Popcicle
Shore Patrol

    (Schreiner, R. 2004), Sdlg. JJ 590-1. TB, 40" (107 cm), EM
    "Medium blue self (RHS 89A); beards blue, yellow in throat. GG 77-A: (DD 128-1: (Olympiad x Honky Tonk Blues) x Royal Intrigue) X Tokatee Falls. Schreiner 2004 "

      Richard Ernst
      2006 Registration Description not available until the 2007 R&I is published

        (G. Sutton, R. 1987), Sdlg. 82-28. TB, 33" (84 cm), E-M
        Ruffled and laced creamy orange; tangerine beard; pronounced sweet fragrance. Mandolin X Mistress. Sutton's Green Thumber 1987

        (Walter Moores, R. 2001), Sdlg. 92-26-C. TB, 36" (91 cm), ML
        "Ruffled marine blue self, lighter and with some texture veining near beard; beards white at end grading to yellow in throat; slight sweet fragrance. Stellar Lights X Breakers. Moores 2002 "

Rita Gormley
Gormley Greenery
Cedar Hill, MO
AIS Region 18, Zone 5