Re: Re: RE:Let't improve the register!

  • Subject: Re: Re: RE:Let't improve the register!
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 20:08:47 +0100

you're absolutely right

Loic
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2007 7:32 PM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: RE:Let't improve the register!

Shouldn't this conversation be taking place on Iris Talk instead of Iris Photos?  At least attach an Iris photo of something!
The blue sky and sun shine have returned but its only 2 degrees outside with a wind chill of -20 but its a dry cold.  The Iris haven't seen the light of day since the 20th of December but the snow should be insulating them pretty well.  Thank goodness for small favors.

Bob in Denver
Iris4u Iris Garden

From: Robt R Pries <rpries@sbcglobal.net>

For those that would like a copy of the rules you can
find them at http://www.ishs.org/sci/icracpco.htm. I
think they have been revising them every 5 years. The
book is difficult reading refering back and forth
between paragraphs in different sections. The previous
rules used to be available online and usually most
changes in recent times have been small.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News