RE: HYB: IB M4-03 Blessings X Sneezy

  • Subject: RE: HYB: IB M4-03 Blessings X Sneezy
  • From: Robin Shadlow <rshadlow@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 17:54:15 -0800 (PST)

I'll have to check the increase next year, with a parent like Sneezy, I would expect it would increase rapidly.  She'll be fine waiting for it to increase enough to introduce- I think just getting to name one will keep her happy.

The close up came out blurry and I hadn't noticed since I name the pictures much after the fact.

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
to find your fit.