[iris] AIS: Bulletin Index

  • Subject: [iris] AIS: Bulletin Index
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 22:00:58 -0800

While for the last year there has been a link on the AIS website to a AIS Bulletin Index through the Garden State Iris Society page, we now have the Index directly available on the AIS website.

You can find it through the AIS Bulletin link on the AIS Overview page and through a link on the Iris Information page.

Thanks Chris for getting this set up.

Changes (additions) to the Index will be made whenever the index team has more ready and sends me an updated file.

Anyone wishing to help with the indexing should contact Rita Gormley at gormleygreenery@aol.com

go to:

for a description of what is contained in the Index.