Spec-X: KINSHIKOU (Shimizu by Warner, 2004)

  • Subject: Spec-X: KINSHIKOU (Shimizu by Warner, 2004)
  • From: "Cordesview" <cordesview@m33access.com>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 12:17:27 -0500

On Sunday, July 2, 2006, we had Judge's Training classes at the Garden of Jim & Jill Copeland.  We all had some training in Japanese, Species, and Species-X iris.   I do believe that "Kinshikou" is a breakthrough in Spec-X iris due to the peach tones.  (please correct me if I'm mistaken.)

    (Hiroshi Shimizu by Carol Warner, R. 2004), SPEC-X (pseudata), 37" (94 cm), E
    "S. light yellow, very small; style arms light yellow; F. rose over yellow giving peach effect, signal deep yellow surrounded by rich dark wine eyelash markings. Gubijin X unknown (mixed JI pollen). Draycott 2004 "

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Sexual Health