Photo: Aril RH seedling Mer-Ver

  • Subject: Photo: Aril RH seedling Mer-Ver
  • From: Elmsterj@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 22:22:23 EST

Here is a photo of my seedling that came from crossing my regelia hybrid Merlin's Magic with pollen from the regelia hybrid Vera.  This is second year bloom, and the plant is increasing well.  I plan to introduce it in a year or so.  It has a stunning electric blue beard and henna flushes on both sides of the beard.  looking into the flower, the blue striping on the style arms gives the flower an inner glow.  Less visible in this photo is the narrow electric blue beard on the inside of the standard.  (Regelias have six beards.)

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Get it all here