Re: Photo: arilmedian seedling 1

  • Subject: Re: Photo: arilmedian seedling 1
  • From: Bill Wells <wells@train.missouri.org>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 08:47:47 -0600

I particularly like this one, Elm. Very distinctive to my eye. I
certainly appreciate the work that you are doing with the regelias. As I
have begun to add a few of your cultivars to my collection, I enjoy the
diversity that they add. Keep up the good work!

Bill Wells

Elmsterj@aol.com wrote:
> Here is a little arilmedian seedling I have saved for further
> evaluation. This is a different color combination, being a
> grayed-pink and yellow. (Pardon the weeds in the photo. I hadn't
> weeded that section yet.)
> Elm
> Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent
> sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your
> e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Health News