Re: test & spring

  • Subject: Re: test & spring
  • From: Anita Moran <avmoran1@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 09:13:33 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

I got pretty picture
:)

-----Original Message-----
From: Linda Mann
Sent: Jan 20, 2007 8:04 AM
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [iris-photos] test & spring

My ISP installed their new mail server last night, so now it doesn't work at all.

This is a test to see if my gmail address can get thru to photos - no need for anybody to reply - I will check the archives to see if it shows up.

Photo is <not> from this spring, but these are currently blooming.

Anita Moran
Pilmore Gardens
USDA 6B
Maryland