Re: TB: On The Town

  • Subject: Re: TB: On The Town
  • From: "dvc_irisflower" <Mrs_science@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 13:06:30 -0000

How lovely. Thanks for the early notice. I've always favored the
parents which both grow well at Delaware Valley College in
Doylestoown, Pa. This one is definitely one that is on my new iris
list for 2007. Carol Ann

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, Robin Shadlow <rshadlow@...>
wrote:

> I just recently learned that one of my favorite seedlings that I
saw this last spring at Aitken's will be introduced this year. It is
Stephanie Markham's - On The Town. Parentage is Stairway to Heaven x
In Town.

> Robin Shadlow
> zone 5 NE
>

> ---------------------------------