Re: Re: TB: On The Town

  • Subject: Re: Re: TB: On The Town
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 19:37:01 EST

In a message dated 1/26/2007 5:23:53 P.M. Central Standard Time, tasquierloic@cs.com writes:
<<could you tell me what you blew, before you went to bed?
I haven't a clue what you're talking about!>>
Ah, I made a detailed comparison of your picture and Robin's picture.  Thinking, at the time, that they were both On The Town.  My brains were fried.  Just as I released the send button I saw the words "Bold Encounter" and it finally registered!  Two totally different irises!  My critique was of two pictures of the SAME iris!  Big misunderstanding on my part.
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives
iris-talk archives